May 17th, 2012

Freedom Project iReporters nominated

Two Freedom Project iReport videos have been nominated for the annual iReport awards.

South Korean teacher Sunny Yang pledged to "Take a stand against slavery" as part of CNN's Freedom Project and vowed to get her students involved in the cause.

She used a stop-motion drawing to show the difference that we can make in the lives of people living in slavery.

And iReporter Renee Hong created this video to draw attention to the problem of human trafficking. The video uses stop-motion photography and statistics to educate viewers in an entertaining way.

Check out all the iReport nominees here including the Freedom Project stories in the compelling images category

Topics: How to Help • iReport • Uncategorized

« Previous entry
  1. BAQI BARZANI

SUPPORT KURDISH INDEPENDENCE RIGHT!
    LET US DETERMINE OUR OWN DESTINY!
    WE DESERVE A COUNTRY OF OUR OWN IN IRAQ
    I HOPE SOME ONE IS HEARING MY VOICE IN CNN

KURDISTAN INDEPENDENCE MOVEMENT IS A NEW PROJECT
    K.I.M.
    WASHINGTON.DC,USA

May 20, 2012 at 8:12 pm | Reply
    • Yannara

It does say it is not vetted yet but I am not sure if that means just the video. It's a sereis of notes. Not a polished article which makes it hard to follow. But WOW! Reply:February 15th, 2011 at 10:55 pmI'm still going through it. I had to take a break for dinner and to work for awhile. I noticed that it was not vetted but it sure is a lot of information.

July 3, 2012 at 3:09 am | Reply
  2. ed

en peru ya estamos agotados

June 30, 2012 at 6:22 pm | Reply
  3. Danielle

Mammen, 83, mother of Rebecca John, was found stnerglad to death in her bedroom in east Delhi’s Vivek Vihar. Rebecca is one of the lawyers of dentist couple Nupur and Rajesh Talwar who have been facing trial for the murder of their teenaged daughter AarushiMar 21 at 7:32am

July 3, 2012 at 4:02 am | Reply
  4. The 47percent

I'm sorry I know I'm probably off subject but I was on a grassroots Romney website and someone mention having three friends committing suicide since the election.Is this widespread,what is Fox News spouting.The poster was going on about FEMA camps and mass roundups.I know Fox is FEAR and UNBALANCED but to drive people to suicide enough already.

November 10, 2012 at 7:29 pm | Reply
  5. detectives privados coslada

detectives privados lebrija

December 11, 2020 at 10:20 pm | Reply
  6. make money online today

Earn 100 commissions of up to 900+ dollars DAILY. 90 Second Set Up- 100 Newbie Friendly – Fully Hosted "MonsterMode PRO Funnel" Included FREE – Fully Scalable $10K+ Per Month Income Potential More details: Click the link in profile

December 26, 2020 at 10:50 am | Reply
  7. Catheryn Diedrick

Hi, you used to write excellent articles, but the last several posts have been kinda boring… I miss your super writing. Past several posts are just a little out of track!

January 12, 2021 at 12:35 am | Reply
  8. Maximo Latzke

When some one searches for his required thing, therefore he/she wants to be available that in detail, thus that thing is maintained over here.

January 18, 2021 at 11:50 am | Reply
  9. zortilonrel

Hi there, You have performed an excellent job. I’ll definitely digg it and personally recommend to my friends. I am confident they'll be benefited from this web site.

January 18, 2021 at 8:48 pm | Reply