The issue of modern-day slavery in The CNN Freedom Project may spur many readers and viewers to ask: How can I help?
CNN's mission is to create awareness on the topic of modern-day slavery and provide people with information about organizations dedicated to ending it. CNN is working with more than 100 anti-slavery organizations over the course of The CNN Freedom Project, and we also have an in-house team in place to assist readers and viewers with specific questions.
We do not accept donations. Our aim is provide you with a wide range of national and international organizations dedicated to helping victims of human trafficking and leave the choice to you.
• Want more information about international charities working on the issue of modern-day slavery and human trafficking? Check out a list to get started
• Interested in donating to a charity in a particular country you’ve seen highlighted on CNN? See the list of charities, country-by-country
• Are you a student or teacher and want to incorporate modern-day slavery in your lesson plan? Explore our parents and educators guide
• Want to share with CNN and the world how you’re taking a stand against modern-day slavery? Submit an iReport
• Have press-related questions or want to speak with a member of the CNN Freedom Project? E-mail CNN PR, CNN.PR@turner.com
• If you have a story idea, or would like to make a general comment, e-mail The CNN Freedom Project, firstname.lastname@example.org