Do you think you might know or have spotted a victim of human trafficking?
• Poor living conditions
• Multiple people in cramped space
• Inability to speak to individual alone
• Answers appear to be scripted and rehearsed
• Employer is holding identity documents
• Signs of physical abuse
• Submissive or fearful
• Unpaid or paid very little
• Under 18 and in prostitution
• Can you come and go as you please?
• Have you been hurt or threatened if you tried to leave?
• Has your family been threatened?
• Do you live with your employer?
• Where do you sleep and eat?
• Are you in debt to your employer?
• Do you have your passport/identification? Who has it?
– Global organizations
– Country-by-country list
– Learn signs of trafficking victims | List of hotlines
– Explore our parents and educators guide
– e-mail The CNN Freedom Project: firstname.lastname@example.org
– More ways to help