The CNN Freedom Project first exposed the horrific practice of organ trafficking in Egypt, with the documentary "Death in the Desert".
Now we travel to a tiny district in Nepal where hundreds of people have had their kidneys stolen by organ traffickers.
The problem has become so widespread, the district has developed the unfortunate reputation as "the kidney bank of Nepal."
CNN's Delhi-based correspondent Sumnima Udas leads the investigation to unravel how traffickers dupe poor villagers into giving a piece of themselves away.
"Nepal's Organ Trail" will air on CNN International at these times:
• Friday June 27; 530am ET, 1130am ET
• Saturday June 28; 430am ET, 9am ET, 330pm ET
• Sunday June 29; 530am ET; 1130pm ET
• Monday June 30; 430am ET
• Tuesday July 1; 530am ET, 1230pm ET
• Wednesday July 2; 130am ET