'Every Day in Cambodia' repeat showing
March 21st, 2014

'Every Day in Cambodia' repeat showing

The Freedom Project documentary, "Every Day in Cambodia", first broadcast last year, airs again this weekend. The film, presented by actress Mira Sorvino, documents the appalling plight of children sold into sex slavery, sometimes by their own mothers, and the people fighting to stop the practice.

Watch it on CNN International at the following times in ET: Saturday March 22 at 0400, 1500 and 2100; Sunday at 0600.

1. Bernadetha E. Lenga

im so hurted , Mira what your doing its great incredible work. im Tanzanian recent graduate in community development, i can sugest that to find also the solution that maybe would be better to create community economic development , thus by creting collaborative e onomic group......their mother would save a little (saving and loans) thus will tackle their harship in economic status. in any help just email me. i will makemore clarification. thanks

March 23, 2014 at 6:56 am | Reply
    • Paul

I have visited Cambodia and seen the poverty and the results of the countries troubled past. I agree Mira is helping in a small way to expose what is happening. CNN's project is also helping. Don Brewster his wife and the team are doing great work. Could the major difference be made in breaking the cycle of poverty in those villages. While not excusing what those mothers did the cycle of debt and threats is difficult to combat. You could see those sad mothers. The real heros are those brave and strong girls good luck to them and other girls in the same situation. We must all help.

March 24, 2014 at 3:58 am | Reply
  2. thywong

I am Cambodian, I watch the trial but miss the whole video as the time show is late night here.

Is it possible to play the Video again and I will inform my other friend to watch CNN. And if the DVD available for sell i would interest to buy and share it with my freind

March 23, 2014 at 8:53 am | Reply
  3. NGK

There are so many problems in Cambodia that aren't being shown in the media..especially in the western countries. I strongly urge the media to take a look into issues in Cambodia and broadcast it more often...especially CNN because this country has suffered for so many decades already and still needs help. There are so many people in the western society that would know exactly where vietnam and thailand is but they can't tell you what cambodia is or where it's located. That is unacceptable. Just because a country isn't well known, doesn't mean you don't do any media work on it or write about it. Here's a link to what happened in Cambodia recently that CNN never cared to even show and information shown in that one article from cnn is the worst written piece with horrible information shown. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZ2RntFvqlg

March 23, 2014 at 1:34 pm | Reply
  4. Phana Chheng

I think it was happen everywhere in this world, it not only in Cambodia and this place close by government many year ago but now you come back and dig it. As i remember in this video i can see this location changing a lot with new building and look better as before too poor location.
    It sad and great interview but why most interview with Vietnam people? and Is it fair for Cambodia people? because this project about everyday in Cambodia??

March 24, 2014 at 5:18 am | Reply
  5. Frank

I was looking for this certain info for a very long time. Thank you and best of luck

March 25, 2014 at 3:10 am | Reply
  6. meizitang

off traveler wants his"We've had a number of boat chases where we've had vessels trying to escape capture," Redekopp said. "It's very dangerous because there's a lot of debris in the river and they hit the shore at a fairly high speed and run into the bush. Some of those individuals we've apprehended, and if we know who it is,meizitang botanical slimming, we'll issue them a summons once we do up the charges. One day she told us the bookmobile was being done away with because of the cost. That wa

March 27, 2014 at 3:29 pm | Reply
  7. Winnie Liu

I saw the commercial of this program when I was traveling in Hong Kong. Unfortunately, I had to miss the program due to flight schedule. This seems so inspiring, I was wondering if cnn will show it again in the near future? Please have such inspiring program show again!

April 9, 2014 at 2:24 am | Reply
  8. C. Varney Johnson

Though i have not watched the video, judging from the report i think the Cambodian situation need exposure and int'l support.

April 22, 2014 at 8:06 am | Reply
  9. monday akpan

Gud day mommy how was ur day and how are u doing. pls i don"t know how u will take i., but i need ur help if u can. PLS mommy i need ur help, AM CONFUSED BECAUSE I DON"T WERE TO START OR WERE TO STOP. MY PROFILE IS A LONG STORY. am monday b anme from akwa ibom but live with my uncle in lagos i lost my mother @48 in the pas one year (2012). for now things are not getting better for us aand i don"t were to go and who to go and beg . bumy mine direct me to u, if u can help me i will be happy and ggod will blessed you andru family. to belives me , here is my info. i will tell u mmore on phone .+2348166101509 Friday 1:38pm If u want to talk has to be on here bc my cell is being run from wifi 35 minutes ago Gud day mommy hmm, wat i want to tell u is along storry. and i did not know how u will take it . what i need is ur help, for u to belive me i prefear to know on phone. am confusd and wat i need is help if u can help pls mommy and pls God will reward you.. ineed help t; go to sechoo

May 8, 2014 at 7:12 am | Reply
  10. Terryl

3 Cheers for CNN for sharing this problem with the world; and 6 cheers for all the women who are victims who are speaking out and strengthening, and 9 cheers for anyone who has the balls to help do anything about it.

June 21, 2014 at 8:01 am | Reply
  11. chhunmeng

The Elegant Design Product

There is the functional product with simple and elegant design, according to furniture shop in Cambodia The Elegant Design Product highlighted.

By this way this design consists of two different modules that can be fused to obtain compositions.

One more thing Rift is shown in the field of technical and aesthetic new idea of radiators.
    Moreover it is a modular radiator that was developed to meet the personalization requirements of the architect needs.

Anyway it has two modules made of technical aluminum such as the lined up horizontally or vertically, parallel or irregularly and these modules can attach the wrong way to create symmetrical or asymmetrical sculptural compositions.

July 16, 2014 at 12:14 am | Reply