Oscar-winning Steve McQueen remembers today's slaves
March 11th, 2014

Oscar-winning Steve McQueen remembers today's slaves

Director Steve McQueen dedicated his Oscar for "12 Years a Slave" to the "21 million people who still suffer slavery today". The British director is a patron of Anti-Slavery International, an organization that seeks to eradicate modern-day slavery around the world.

FULL STORY
Topics: Life In Slavery

1. Maillot De Chelsea (9 Torres) Domicile Manche Longue 2013 2014 A

Do not try to create dual textured Do not try to create dual textured hair styles. You'll look indecisive instead of unique and edgy.Don't forget the little things in your outfit.There aren't several opportunities for the duration of the year to embrace so a lot glitz over such a long period of time,maglia di lowton del aston villa 2012-2013 casa, so it's properly all-natural to want to indulge in all the twinkle that comes with Christmas. There is no shortage of shiny apparel throughout the hol

March 21, 2014 at 10:27 pm | Reply
  2. Sharmo ahmed khaliif

Anigu waxaanaha soomaali waxaan ahay lataliyaha madax waynaha ahana madax wayne kuxigeen barasho wacan

March 30, 2014 at 12:21 am | Reply
  3. lasloudjikamel

I really remember him trought his movies,it's really great and I am very proud for him as he is famius.

April 4, 2014 at 3:59 am | Reply
  4. Air Jordan 2233

I'm not going to say Air Jordan 2233 I am a Seven. I'm not going to say I am not a Seven . I'm just going to say eviganblumencroft . All investments involve risk, losses may exceed the main invested, and the past performance of a security, industry, sector, market, or financial product does not guarantee future results or returns. TradeKing provides selfdirected investors with discount brokerage services, and doesn't make recommendations or offer investment, financial, legal or tax advice. You a

May 12, 2014 at 6:07 am | Reply
  5. Vick Ballard Jersey UK

com. For older children, vinyl wall lettering can be used to decorate bedrooms and playrooms alike. The other aspect of this process is to get more information about the background of a person.Some businesses organize car auctions and record videos of each automobile so that people in the back can view the automobile up close. You can organize your 49ers Jersey UK bathrooms décor so that it looks excellent and seems pleasant for your visitors.When Will You Kendall Wright Jersey UK Use Banne

May 13, 2014 at 9:16 pm | Reply
  6. Air Jordan 2233

I didn't count time but I guess in average it required less than 1 hour/month. I use WSJ Web page about dividend changes and Excel macro allows me to focus only on stocks within my portfolio. I'm happy if company I own increases dividends (it takes place quite often) and not so happy if company I own decreases dividends (I faced such situation few times). Yedda earned her Bachelor of Arts in Accounting from Hillcrest University in Chicago. She joins CCI by having an impressive background in acco

May 19, 2014 at 5:14 am | Reply