How to help end slavery in Mauritania
March 17th, 2012

How to help end slavery in Mauritania

By John D. Sutter, CNN

(CNN) - After reading CNN’s special report on Mauritania, “Slavery’s Last Stronghold,” it may seem like little can be done to end slavery in this West African country, where an estimated 10% to 20% of people are enslaved.

That’s far from true, however. You can be part of the solution. Here’s how:

Donate to a worthy cause

Anti-Slavery International has set up a special donations page for a training center for escaped slaves in Mauritania’s capital, which is run by SOS Slaves. The school, which is featured in the CNN project, teaches about 30 women to sew, cook, braid hair and dye fabric. The hope is that these escaped slaves and their children one day will open their own businesses.

The United Nations also runs slavery-related programs in Mauritania, including a shelter for people who recently have escaped from slavery. Additionally, the UN lobbies the Mauritanian government to enforce a law that criminalized slavery and to address slavery cases. See the UN Trust Fund site for more details. Donations can be earmarked for Mauritania.

You can also send general donations to SOS Slaves, which has been fighting against slavery in Mauritania since 1995, through Anti-Slavery International’s website. That group, in collaboration with international partners, is working to hire attorneys who can represent slaves in court. They also help people escape from slavery, including Moulkheir Mint Yarba, who we featured. E-mail supporter@antislavery.org if you have questions about sending donations for SOS Slaves in particular.

Anti-Slavery International also runs programs in Mauritania that aim to push for the law against slavery to be enforced. The London-based group hires attorneys to represent slaves in court; lobbies the government; runs micro-credit programs for women who are former slaves; and supports the work of non-governmental organizations on the ground.

Another anti-slavery group in Nouakchott, IRA Mauritania, runs a safe house for escaped slaves and pressures the government to address slavery directly. Its leaders say they have been imprisoned and tortured for speaking out. You can contact the group via a representative in Europe to inquire about how to help. That e-mail address is: merzough@yahoo.de.

Send a message of hope to escaped slaves

CNN iReport is collecting messages of hope for a school of escaped slaves in the Mauritanian capital, Nouakchott. Visit the iReport assignment to participate. CNN will edit the messages together and play them for the former slaves who attend the school.

Here’s one message, from a woman who escaped slavery and lives in Ohio:

“The day will come when you are free but you must take a stand. It will not do to sit back and wait. You must rise up against slavery … You won’t get anywhere as a slave. You must demand liberty. No one can give you freedom if you don’t truly want freedom.”

Raise awareness

Some activists told CNN that awareness is key to helping Mauritania’s struggle. Many Westerners couldn’t locate Mauritania on a map, much less explain its history of slavery. Learn about the situation and then tell your friends, either in person or online.

You could also tell your national government what you think.

1. Charlotte Crist

I've gone to the page where you donate, and would like to, but there is no place for American dollars. I also cannot believe no one has pledged any money yet!

March 18, 2012 at 4:42 am | Reply
    • tim

Google the exchange rate! Come on, how hard is that???
      They need help now!!!! Not more excuses to delay help!!!
      No wonder there is still slavery in the world!!!!

March 18, 2012 at 11:14 am | Reply
      • TheProfile

I think a kinder more helpful tone and instruction would provide greater response. The person making the inquiry might not know or understand how to "google" the exchange rate. It might be a child or young adult. I don't think the tone of your response is productive or necessary Tim.

Marcy (comment poster) posted the following – 50 euros = $62 U.S. dollars. We take for granted all of our blessings here in the U.S. $62 will go a long way to make a difference in the lives of these people. They need our help.

Contact your local government official and request that they make inquiry and statement regarding this issue. And repost this story to your social network. Help can be realized when many people are aware and become involved. Let your friends know that you read this story, encourage them to read and become involved. Numbers matter as this is not a small problem and will take many people to make positive changes to help these people break the invisible chains of slavery that bind them.

March 18, 2012 at 5:13 pm |
      • VoiceOf Truth

Need God's spirit of love and patience?

March 19, 2012 at 10:50 am |
      • Ron Willison

Darn. I had hoped that the UN and the US had overlooked Mauritania. Turns out that those poor people are sitting atop more natural resources than they have in Libya, Iraq, and Iran. I guess blowing up all their grass houses will help bring slavery to an end there too.

April 10, 2012 at 1:01 am |
      • Joe

Ok, how much would a slave cost in dollars?

April 17, 2012 at 9:34 pm |
    • Moma Jackie

I would like to send care packages to these people, not just the women but their sons and daughters.(books, coloring books,tolietries blankets, cannned food,rice etc. Can ireport get the address for us. I want to start a revolution !!! We have Soooo much here in America !!!

March 18, 2012 at 1:32 pm | Reply
      • Kathy B

please let me know what I can do.

March 18, 2012 at 8:01 pm |
      • Mamadou Guisse

Thank you for your interest.
        We as Mauritanians living in the US have been and are still working on getting attention on this shameful issue, We have been protesting at the Embassy, in front of the department of state, I have been to the White House and still no real interest around the issue.

Asking about how to get involved. I am in contact with the strongest Anti Slavery Movement in Mauritania this day.

IRA Mauritania, help free saves, help denounce the practice and needs money for lawyers, lodging and schooling freed slaves.
        Why don't you contact me @mamadouguisse (twitter) or email, so we can probably start a group of Friends of Mauritania and go from there.

March 19, 2012 at 12:53 pm |
      • Susan Stedman

I would like to help send packages to the children too.

March 29, 2012 at 5:01 pm |
      • Ron Willison

Mamadou. You actually got to demonstrate near some place other than a Free Speech Zone. How did you poll that off?
        There exists in that land one of the most interesting geological land marks on this planet as far as I am concerned. It is called the Richats Structure. I know how it was created. Wikipedia states that scientists don't know for sure how it was created. I believe it to be Ground Zero for the Nuke event described in both the Sumarian Tablets and The Book Of Enoch. I wish you well in your quest to help your sisters and brothers out of slavery. I would suggest you also go low profile on calling attention to those lands. Under that sand is wealth, and people are going to want it.

April 10, 2012 at 1:11 am |
      • Joe

@kathy,

Just send in all the money you can. Don't worry, it will be put to good use.

April 17, 2012 at 9:26 pm |
    • me138

plenty people right in your own community who need help why dont you start there.

March 18, 2012 at 10:21 pm | Reply
      • Kevin

Nobody said you cannot donate locally as well. There is no slavery in America though and slavery must be stamped out. You are lucky to have your freedom. Why not help someone to get their rights too.

March 19, 2012 at 8:25 am |
      • Kelly R

Me138- helping anywhere in OUR world is a great place to start. Kevin- of course there is slavery in America.. do some research.

March 19, 2012 at 10:28 am |
      • AJ

who care's where we start? Why do you care where we start? Have you nothing better to do than add negativity to an otherwise productive conversation?

March 19, 2012 at 10:50 am |
      • dennis

As far as slavery existing in America, Kelly, I'm sure when it was legal here you would have been FOR it, judging by your contempt for anyone outside of American borders, and anyone within American borders who tries to help out black slaves in other countries, ESPECIALLY AFTER A HISTORY OF BLACK SLAVERY IN AMERICA THAT WAS NEVER ATONED FOR – MAYBE YOU SHOULD DO SOME READING FOR A CHANGE, EVERYONE ELSE IS AWARE OF IT, WHAT'S YOUR EXCUSE? BOTTOM LINE: NO ONE WHO GIVES TO CHARITY OWES IT TO YOU TO HELP YOU OR YOUR FELLOW AMERICANS OR ANYONE ELSE UNLESS THEY DAMN WELL FEEL LIKE IT. IF YOU WANT TO HELP FELLOW AMERICANS – THEN DO IT YOURSELF AND STOP WHINING FOR OTHER PEOPLE'S MONEY – FREE AMERICANS CAN SEND THEIR OWN CASH WHEREVER THEY DAMN WELL FEEL LIKE SENDING IT, SO PLEASE SHUT YOUR MOUTH YOU SELFISH, UNCARING, UNGIVING, TYPICAL, CONSERVATIVE IDIOT.

April 5, 2012 at 6:03 pm |

KeepMoneyInUSA
      Defend our tax dollars from media & Hollywood both steeped in organized crime that beg politicians to ship our precious money overseas benefitting citizens of foreign nations instead of our own.

In fact every celebrity that ties him or herself to a post in Washington, DC and purposefully gets arrested should be made to compensate for the additional tax dollars they cost us from police time to Courtroom drama – because they did it for attention-seeking only and that is abuse of the justice system.

Charge these fools with treason – which is what this is.
      USA tax dollars are for United States citizens. We help others only when we are able, but do not intentionally ignore or omit assistance from our own citizens to help others in foreign lands.

They are secondary.

United States citizens are FIRST PRIORITY!

March 19, 2012 at 7:56 am | Reply
      • Kevin

man you are a crank! You should post on Fox with the rest of the paranoid people lacking in compassion.

March 19, 2012 at 8:29 am |
      • VoiceOf Truth

Need Jesus?

March 19, 2012 at 10:44 am |
      • aonegirlrevolution

Your lack of compassion is astounding. Your understanding of world (and domestic) economics is incredibly naive. In your world you would have no electronic equipment, forget the computer you posted this on, the majority of your clothing would be gone, and everything would cost you four times as much as it does now. When will you learn when you help others, and care about others regardless of their geographical location, it gets better for everybody, including you?

March 23, 2012 at 4:38 pm |
      • Atheist

You are the reason people hate Americans.

March 28, 2012 at 6:34 am |
    • Margaret

@TheProfile

Children and Young Adults shouldn't be making contributions to free slaves from other countries in the first place. Much like a house pet, each slave is better off in slavery than running around in the wild.

March 19, 2012 at 9:05 am | Reply
      • Greg

That's the craziest thing I've ever read. I guess you think Tarzan is running things, too.

March 19, 2012 at 11:18 am |
      • oldbear 60

I suppose you should have spent some time as Michael Vicks house pets. Slavery is wrong. Better to starve and die in freedom where your life is your own than to be subject to the whims and dictates of another.

March 19, 2012 at 11:28 am |
      • RettasVegas

Do you unhinge your jaw before eating your prey, cause you don't sound human when you make remarks like that.
        Shame on you.

March 19, 2012 at 1:18 pm |
      • TheProfile

Really Margaret? I see no harm in young adults or children showing some social responsibility or human caring. Many young adults and children contribute to a wide variety of World causes. This issue of helping to free other humans, those currently enslaved in Mauritania, from the bonds of slavery is a worthy cause and participation not only indicates that they have moral character, have a solid understanding of what is right and wrong, are truly concerned about the world that they live in but that they have a true understanding of equality and humanity. I will deliberately ignore your reference to pets as I find it truly ignorant and deserving of sympathy and pity, for you. I cannot imagine how horrible your own life must be to be so cold, callous and ignorant towards other humans that desperately need your understanding and help. In that, you have my pity and sympathy and I do hope that you realize enlightenment and are released from the bonds of ignorance that obviously have chained and bound you. You may free yourself though education and intelligence. I will, as I hope others will, focus on a more immediate issue, the slavery of Mauritania.

March 21, 2012 at 3:16 am |
      • M

The children are eating sand.

March 27, 2012 at 9:31 pm |
      • David

Margaret

The idea of slavery is bad enough let alone the story of the rapist who killed the baby so his mother would work harder. Both slavery and the killing of a child are inhuman acts.

As responsible adults, we help children learn values and how to help others.

Did you miss that day in life?

March 28, 2012 at 7:32 pm |
      • Bill Pilgrim

Margaret, your friends and neighbours must thank you for you great response, as would the slavers of this world. I probably don't qualify as a Christian, but my heart goes out to those poor women and men if they are enslaved also. The people must b rescued and educated as must the slavers. Too much of this world is uneducated and possibly doesn't even know what the majority of the world is like. I believe we all owe it too one another to take part in making the world a better place for our fellow man/woman. When our leaders cease chasing the oil bearing lands, open up the world to the new inventions and reduce the value of oil then spend the money wasted on war on these poor people, who need our help so much. If there was less waste we could help all of the disadvantaged to lead worthwhile and happy lives living with their individual beliefs. Bill Pilgrim bilpl@hotmail.com

March 29, 2012 at 5:31 am |
      • Edgar Mushore

You are a one big YAWN and your future looks dark just like today's slave masters that you support. For us on the rational side of humanity, we will need to trace your bloodline and terminate all siblings and cousins in order to cleanse humanity of your polluted diabolic genes that defend the indefensible. The good news is that no normal human would ever mate with you, so we won’t have to go into the sewers in search of your git.

April 2, 2012 at 6:41 am |
    • Joe

Send in all your money. Don't worry it will be put to good use. lol :-)

April 17, 2012 at 9:30 pm | Reply
    • wayne

The problem is Islamic beliefs as per the Koran you are allowed to own slaves read it!

April 24, 2012 at 8:19 am | Reply
  2. Edgar

The world is with you...just be calm and don't lose hope... our prayers are with you..God bless..

March 18, 2012 at 4:51 am | Reply
  3. patel

i couldt believe this kind of slavery still exist. is there any program to send people as volunteers??

March 18, 2012 at 5:34 am | Reply
    • AJ

That would be my first wish, to be able to go but it seems like the government would stamp out the opportunity immediately. Since they claim slavery "doesn't exist there" yet they forbid any mention of the topic...what a joke.

March 19, 2012 at 10:52 am | Reply
  4. patel

If oil is found in mauritania then lots of nations would be "eager to help".what a shame.

March 18, 2012 at 5:46 am | Reply
  5. james

As a U.S. war fighter wether D.O.D steps in or not this is a war I will gladly fight. Slavery of all things, people choose to do many evil things to other human beings. God be with you all. No one that needs the hope will ever read this but if theres a chance they can – never lose hope, no matter how things are, never lose faith in your self, never lose faith in mankind, never lose faith in god.

March 18, 2012 at 6:29 am | Reply
    • VoiceOf Truth

Amen

March 19, 2012 at 10:51 am | Reply
  6. Bideshi

I will be in Nouakchott, Mauritania at this time next week and would like to support this training center by patronizing it, how do i find out where i can visit?

March 18, 2012 at 11:18 am | Reply

Vasilis

Slavery is wrong! Shame on humanity for having slavery on its historical record! Shame on slave owners who have slaves! BUT, more shame to slave owners who decide to let their slaves go when they decide to! I am discussing the Abdul story in this series... Had I been his slave I would tell him.... If I am free, free me when I am ready to be free... Do not free me when you are done with me... I am not a project! I am a man. I spent the best years of my life learning how to serve you! I know nothing else. Before you free/fire me, ask me if your are sincere. Do I want to be educated in freedom? Maybe! Maybe not! Do I want to start all over? Maybe it is too late! Maybe not! Maybe you master are on a mission to save your soul! Maybe I am not!
      Give me an alternative! Let us negotiate! Maybe I want to go free and start my own business! Maybe I want to to keep on serving you and if you are sincere you will allow me to serve you without humiliating or torturing me! Maybe I want you to pay me for the years/lifetime I was attending to your needs! Maybe I want to take you to court!
      You see... I was your slave but I always am a man/woman, a human, with dignity and honor. I have always been free... I worked hard

March 18, 2012 at 12:05 pm | Reply
  7. Vasilis

March 18, 2012 at 12:02 pm | Reply
  8. Marcy

March 18, 2012 at 3:07 pm | Reply
  9. Tzpora

Pathways to Mauritana
    By Tzpora

Will someone show me the road to Mauritana

It is imperative
    that I validate this narrative
    that reads like pulp fiction
    This study in contradiction

Will someone show me the route to Mauritana’s children

My blood boils at the testimony
    Of ‘Marienne’s’ story.
    From these stories hitherto unspoken
    The triangle seems yet unbroken

Come with me Spirit of Tubman
    Let us rise up in righteous indignation
    and seek out this tribulation
    that troubles Mauritanians

Let us seek and find the root of this travesty
    And loosen its Stranglehold
    On freedom and dignity

What?
    what is that you say?
    What do you mean there are Many roads that lead to Many Mauritianias?
    Well then……
    Come Let us pick One!
    This journey has NOW begun
    #startwalking

March 18, 2012 at 6:48 pm | Reply
  10. Amadou

Slavery is still very strongly present in Mauritania and all human rights orgazinations are not allow in this country.

March 18, 2012 at 6:57 pm | Reply
  11. Byrd

One of the defining characteristics of slavery is that the slave has no voice and no rights when it comes to employment. Just like all who live and attempt to remain employed in America.

Make no mistake: Slavery is alive and well in America and fully supported by your congressmen and senators who take their orders from whomever is holding the cash.

March 18, 2012 at 7:03 pm | Reply
    • Tony

Yes, that's a good point. We are just like these people in every way. We go to work 8 hours then come home with enough money to buy ourselves food, shelter, ipads and SUVs. It's very similar to these people who work 20 hours so they can come back, continue to starve and get beat for a few hours before bedtime. Why doesn't the rest of the world just help us!?!? Sob sob.

March 18, 2012 at 8:15 pm | Reply
      • A

Exactly this.

March 18, 2012 at 11:10 pm |
    • RDavis

Agreed because we're forced to work and we're not allowed to leave a baby outside to die. (we're not even allowed to leave a baby at home by themselves! how horrible for us!)

March 18, 2012 at 10:35 pm | Reply
    • miemystayk

No, Byrd, slavery in Mauritania is not like economic conditions in the US today. A slave has no economic rights, true, but he or she also has no rights over how his mind and body are used (abused, tortured) by his or her owner. There is absolutely no comparison between conditions in this country and that, speaking in general, not individual case, terms.

March 26, 2012 at 5:17 am | Reply
      • Wayne Barboza

If you are unrmployed or underemployed,living in the shelters or less, You my friend would understand,especially after a few years or generations, I'm always getting calls from homeless ,addicted,mentally ill and just plain helpless by the hundreds .who never been on a P.C. or have cable T.V. andhave no food for their children right here and right now. so chemically dumbed down they think nothings wrong ,,I don't exspect a political junkie or a person without that exsperience to understand,so no hard feelings . Soon you too will understand also . Watch... if you don't live it, don't talk about it.

March 27, 2012 at 2:28 pm |
  12. All they need...

All these people need is a snazzy YouTube video conjured up by a couple middle-class hipsters and they would have all kinds of help.

Slavery 2012!!!

March 18, 2012 at 8:06 pm | Reply
  13. bob

slavery in a nation that is not America and dosent involve white people. amazing! make sure no one tells the blacks in America about this or else they may feel less special.

March 18, 2012 at 9:37 pm | Reply
    • xsw

You're the only one that didn't know.

Hope you feel special.

March 19, 2012 at 2:49 am | Reply
    • Jayson Rex

Your comment is typical of American Blacks, a.k.a. African-Americans – since Black is not beautiful any longer, trying to play to old victimhood game so dear to the hearts of Muslims the world over. Shame on you!!!!

March 19, 2012 at 11:05 am | Reply
  14. RDavis

I sent them some feedback suggesting they use PayPal. Then you can pay in any currency.

March 18, 2012 at 10:33 pm | Reply
  15. clearfog

I'm thinking that Jackson and Montgomery are looking into sister city relationships with Nouadhibou.

March 18, 2012 at 11:18 pm | Reply
  16. StupidWhinyLiberal

Oh goody!!! Do we get to bomb Mauritania next? Oh please oh please oh please? People are dying there and stuff. Can we PLEEEEZE send drones to Mauritania?

March 18, 2012 at 11:30 pm | Reply
  17. alix

so sad, that these woman were raped to have children, then the utter lack of sacredness to kill the woman's child, her infant by leaving it outside to die as punishment. How misrable and sad this makes my heart ache. I am glad the woman and her children are no longer with the master. Hard to comprehend this happens in part of the world even in 2012. The anguish of that woman, whose infant was left to die, must be unimaginable!

March 18, 2012 at 11:38 pm | Reply
  18. Marco

The world has told us to stay out of its affairs so lets do just that unless we are directly attacked. The article also didn't mention what the religion of the country is. As an athiest I am tired of liberating people who believe in a non-existent God such as Lybia. Now they are just voting in relious extremists for more opression. That is their choice though and I don't want to spend money telling people to live the way people do in North America or Europe.

March 19, 2012 at 12:10 am | Reply
    • George Patton

Well put, Marco. I totally agree. We americans need to just stay out of this too, and let the Mauritanians fix their own problems the same way the Chinese did theirs some fifty years ago!

March 19, 2012 at 12:29 am | Reply
    • jbcal

What does religion have to do with this? Rest assured, if an atheist were raised under these conditions he would be no differant that any of the others slave owners there.

March 19, 2012 at 9:53 am | Reply
    • VoiceOf Truth

Sounds like someone needs a little more love in his life

March 19, 2012 at 10:54 am | Reply
    • Allison

Yeah, and the Americans didn't have any help from other nations during the Civil War....oh wait. You may not believe in God but that doesn't excuse you from not caring about humanity.

March 19, 2012 at 6:00 pm | Reply
      • Allison

meant to say Revolutionary War in regards to gaining independence (freedom) from Britain

March 19, 2012 at 6:01 pm |
    • Vicki

Marco, I believe that they told us that the religion is Muslim.

March 20, 2012 at 2:12 am | Reply
    • Mitsuishi

Posted on Eisner awarding nnwiing comic-shop, Zeus Comics is in Dallas which may or may not be on your route.Though I think you've hit upon a fantastic idea something we maybe should talk about off-site.If I don't talk to you before hand, have a safe trip!

April 14, 2012 at 3:42 pm | Reply
  19. Bill Johnson

How can anyone take CNN's Freedom Project seiously when it ignores the largest trafficking destination in the world–the United States of America. Every year millions of impoverished people from Mexico, Central, and South America are trafficked into the United States and used as indentured labor for agriculture and low-end manufacturing. Illegals are used because these businesses cannot function while paying legal wages. The American immigration laws are set up to ensure a steady supply of iilegals for these industries. They work at slave wages in horrible conditions because the government facilitates it by not enforcing the law, the media facilitates it by portraying any attempt to reform or enforce the law as an assault on the "rights" of this slave labor pool, and because the businesses facilitate it by donating generously to politicians who supposedly advocate on behalf of these slaves. CNN not only does not help these trafficked persons. CNN, with its bizarrely shaped coverage of the issue, is complicit in the continued enslavement of millions in America. CNN should either have a uniform standard around the world, and hold America to account, or it should just shut up and cease its efforts to "end slavery," which is really a euphemism for "make CNN appear to hold the moral high ground."

March 19, 2012 at 12:19 am | Reply
    • Jeremy

Ya know, Bill...you may be right I don't know without seeing the FACTS. But maybe this is not the time? Maybe whether CNN is full of %$#@ or not, this problem is real and you might raise a finger to help?

March 19, 2012 at 1:27 am | Reply
    • your full of __it!

All those illegals you consider slaves are just dying to come here for that slave labor. Must be pretty horrible conditions back home when they flock to slavery?

March 19, 2012 at 10:13 am | Reply
  20. Joseph McCarthy

The one and sure way to end slavery in Mauritania or anywhere else would be the establishment of Communism. Never all this right-wing bla-bla-bla that America can solve everything sendind in foreign aid dollars. That is a brazen myth! Let Mauritania have it's Communist Revolution and let the Communists build that country into a modern, progressive society! Most importantly, just keep the Western powers out of there so they don't exploit Mauritania's natural resources!

March 19, 2012 at 12:24 am | Reply
  21. ANGELA

WOW CNN it is talking about slavery? i am shocked! we only talk about countries that we gain profit. if we want democracy the first continent is AFRICA where people starve to death for food and water the most basics.......

March 19, 2012 at 12:29 am | Reply
    • about us

angela, ur comment makes no sense. true other nations are starving but u expecting America to do everything for you. You got neighboring African nations doing well and could extend a helping hand. Work on ur relations and tribal mentaility maybe then you could find solutions to your hunger and poverty streaks. Slavery is no joke and i do think America can do something about that. So stop being selfish

March 19, 2012 at 8:40 am | Reply
  22. MG.

Historicall, slavery was the creation a gift to the world from the blackman, but liberals demonstrating their ignorance will try to say otherwise! Racism on the African continent dealt more with the shape of a mans head rather than the color of his skin and dates back to times long before Christ! ...unfortunately, for the Democrats this is all that they have left with their paticular brand of racial caldron stirring!

March 19, 2012 at 1:03 am | Reply
    • Megan Grawe

Knowing that Africans created slavery over 10,000 years ago and the fact that it still exists their today should make people realize that we have a great deal of freedom and liberty in our country! We should be trying to suppress racial caldron stirring and antagonism between the races, but I don't see the Democrats allowing that to happen! They can't win on facts! After all it was the Republicans that freed the slaves and the Democrats that enslaved them, which is another historical fact that they would like you to forget about aswell!

March 19, 2012 at 1:49 am | Reply
      • blucorsair

Let me guess? Mauritania is a muslim country and Obama is not a Republican! ...LOL

March 19, 2012 at 2:15 am |
      • xsw

You seriously think that the parties of today have the same doctrines as they did 150 years ago?

sigh

March 19, 2012 at 2:53 am |
      • jbcal

If you think those repubs are the same as todays you are sorely mistaken. The Demos that were against the Civil Rights bill jumped ship to the Repubs.

March 19, 2012 at 9:57 am |
      • jtom

jebcal:

You are regurgitating what you have been fed from liberals without doing any research. Those original segregationist Democrats stayed Democrats. Google Alabama Governor George Wallace, who attempted to block integration in that state. He ran for the Democratic nomination for President in the 1968 primaries, winning in a couple of states, including Maryland. Google W. VA.'s Sen. Byrd, a KKK leader who was a Dem. Senator from 1959 – 2010. A higher percentage of Republicans voted for the Civil Rights Act than Democrats, and you think segregationist Southern Democrats became Republicans? Does that meet the 'smell test'?

Southern white's abandoned the Democratic Party because it pandered to African Americans, buying black votes using taxpayer dollars, and making them dependent on government welfare. By doing this, the Democratic Party has been able to keep blacks in poverty to this very day. Segregationists didn't leave the Democratic Party; they just came up with a new strategy to keep segregation in place.

March 19, 2012 at 12:45 pm |
      • Katherine

One thing I learned fairly early on during my university American History class was how political doctrine evolved with time within the republcian party. During the Civil War, the republican party was the more liberal of American Political Parties. What about your days at university, Megan, or did you have any?

Of course, if we'd had the slavery issue presented to us, today, all republicans would be completely against freeing slaves. It's really too bad to see how the republican party has evolved into such a hate mongering, anti-christian, group of treasonous-Americans. As Jesus said, "Ye shall know them by their fruits", and the fruit of the current day republican party is rotten to the core.

April 8, 2012 at 2:15 pm |
    • VoiceOf Truth

Slavery has been practiced by people of all races and ethnicities. We also have to distinguish between voluntary slavery (now called employment) and involuntary slavery, which is based entirely on greed and theft of labor.

March 19, 2012 at 10:57 am | Reply
    • Katherine

Wow, MG ... you really know how to spin them, don't you? I think one analogy is worth a thousand words when it comes to today's republican party, "and ye shall know them by their fruits". Yeah, without having to say one word, the world knows that conservative republican fruits are rotten to the core. On the very best day, a typical conservative republican is at best anti-christian, hate filled, and a treasonous former American.

April 8, 2012 at 2:23 pm | Reply
  23. Jeremy

I'm broke as a joke, but I chipped in too. What's your excuse?

March 19, 2012 at 1:25 am | Reply
    • KeepMoneyInUSA

Yes, well we cannot help your stupidity.

March 19, 2012 at 7:53 am | Reply
  24. allah

who cares?
    no!really!!!!
    why should i care about this?!
    get all those black people in the usa who blame whitie for all their problems and slavery to donate their money!

March 19, 2012 at 2:37 am | Reply
    • MB

Allah is dead, so I know you don't care. And that blame game is called pimping and your my b!+(h

March 19, 2012 at 10:18 am | Reply
    • VoiceOf Truth

Need Jesus my friend?

March 19, 2012 at 10:58 am | Reply
      • JD

I had no idea Jesus was so annoying. Enough with saying "need Jesus?". Show, don't tell. Unless of course you follow the Micheal Bay-esque style of religion.

March 19, 2012 at 11:55 am |
  25. Johnny Orlando

As a southern man, I will tell them to end slavery on their own. When someone does it for you, a lot of bad things happen for everyone involved.

March 19, 2012 at 3:08 am | Reply
  26. tim

Not much of a difference between slavery, indentured servitude & minimum wage. . . Slavery by degrees.

March 19, 2012 at 4:57 am | Reply
  27. unowhoitsme

How about the salvery that STILL EXISTS in this country, now behind closed doors.

March 19, 2012 at 6:00 am | Reply
  28. mitch

Disgusting that the arabic blacks enslave other blacks – SLAVERY IS EVIL

March 19, 2012 at 6:36 am | Reply
  29. KeepMoneyInUSA

Charge these fools with treason – which is what this is.

They are secondary.

United States citizens are FIRST PRIORITY!

March 19, 2012 at 7:52 am | Reply
  30. Net&yahu

Why end slavery? It is good! It keeps neggors out of trouble! They don't have sense to operate their lives on thieir own!

March 19, 2012 at 7:55 am | Reply
    • about us

spoken like a tru hickie!!!! anyway jewish wanna be. your hate speech doesnt really cut it. Go make something of your life. perharps then you willhave greater purpose than what you believe you serve

March 19, 2012 at 8:44 am | Reply
      • yara

Have you ever thought about wtnirig an e-book or guest authoring on other websites? I have a blog centered on the same ideas you discuss and would really like to have you share some stories/information. I know my readers would enjoy your work. If you're even remotely interested, feel free to send me an e mail.

July 1, 2012 at 1:47 pm |
    • Kelly R

Really?? REALLY?? You will get what's coming to you soon enough.. people like you always do. Promise!

March 19, 2012 at 10:40 am | Reply
    • magda

you are a slave of your ignorance....

March 19, 2012 at 2:17 pm | Reply
  31. Priscilla

It's my belief only people who have been slaves should help other slaves. So all you "still angry about slavery" blacks in America, go help these people. Chop chop go!!!

March 19, 2012 at 9:07 am | Reply
    • Kelly R

Hopefully this gets posted.. cause you really need to hear it. STFU AND GO DONATE!!

March 19, 2012 at 10:46 am | Reply
    • VoiceOf Truth

The same can be said of slave owners. Chop chop

March 19, 2012 at 11:01 am | Reply
    • Greg

Really. STFU.

March 19, 2012 at 11:25 am | Reply
    • Blaise

cupcake8million Posted on congrats- your invilg my dream since you won't see your family/ friends for a long tie you could go cheesy- wish you were here or on the trail again or Where in the world is (your name)? Best of luck!

April 14, 2012 at 1:59 pm | Reply
  32. Friends of Humanity International, Inc

Here to help.

March 19, 2012 at 9:08 am | Reply
    • Aditi

16a13635216A lot of thanks for all your vaallbue hard work on this web site. Kate really loves working on internet research and it's really easy to see why. Most people hear all relating to the dynamic way you offer insightful tricks through your website and in addition foster participation from other individuals on that area of interest while our own simple princess is certainly studying a lot. Have fun with the remaining portion of the new year. You are always carrying out a great job. 187

April 7, 2012 at 10:14 pm | Reply
  33. Shaun

just throw money down the toilet, it will have as much good as sending more to africa. We've been sending money there for 50 years, and it's always the same mess. Save your money and help your own country; you'll be called racist no matter what you do anyway.

March 19, 2012 at 9:31 am | Reply
  34. Enlightenment

I have grown up from the Communist country so I understand how hard and sorrowful for the poor people have been faced with their lives. There's a big gap between the rich and the poor in the poor countries that can lead to slavery. People can ask themselves this simple questions: what does their tears taste? and What's color of their blood? Can they tell the difference with other peolple?

March 19, 2012 at 10:04 am | Reply
  35. Steve

There is really nothing wrong with a little bit of slavery now and then, I t was a necessary evil back in the southern states in the 16 & 17 hundreds, the only problem being is once you get rid of slavery and give them their freedom they then go on welfare.

March 19, 2012 at 10:27 am | Reply
    • Notmyopic

Do you have any education????

March 22, 2012 at 6:36 pm | Reply
  36. Hoboboy

The only way to help and free these people from this problem is to send troops for a regime and societal change. If not, one hundred years from now, and after millions of dollars of aid, we will be still talking talking the same problems. Mmmmm, this has been a way of life for thousands of years. It's tradition.

March 19, 2012 at 10:43 am | Reply
  37. Jim

Those are all pretty liberal solutions (especially "send money"). I have a better one: punish the slaveholders. Impose every restriction possible to dissuade people from owning slaves. Imprison them. Take away ALL their property. Execute them if necessary. Make them start from scratch. Show no forgiveness. A hug and a buck aren't going to stop this inhumane practice.

March 19, 2012 at 10:53 am | Reply
  38. Jayson Rex

I was wondering what is the prevalent religion, yes RELIGION, in the countries that "tolerate" or 'encourage' of 'hide' slavery. Slavery without euphemisms! Any reader that can inform me, please do so. Thanks.

March 19, 2012 at 11:09 am | Reply
    • Mamadou Guisse

Jayson,
      Your question is full of sense. Yes, in fact Mauritania is a very religious country, 100% muslims and "Islamic" is the official name of the country, BUT ....
      The prominent religious figures in the country are mostly from the slave owners' tribes and are financially taken care of by the government that hides the phenomenon, pursue anti-slavery activists.
      The government is the biggest obstacle to solving this shameful issue, and the reason is all the powerful people in the country OWN slaves in their country side. They do not want to prosecute no one to the fullest of the law.

The issue of the slavery is maintained by a collaboration the religious leadership and the government in place, all anti-slavery activists are taxed of treason and anti-nationalism or simply sent to jail.

The leader in the anti-slavery fight birame ould Dah, President of the IRA movement was the first to dare last year to refuse to pray behind an Imam that he accused of being instrumental in the slavery practice by not using the Coran prescription to condemn it. Birame has been tortured, beaten and jailed at many occasions. Search my blog: http://jamma-weeti.blogspot.com/

March 19, 2012 at 11:38 am | Reply
  39. How to Help End Slavery?

End Nafta? Oh sorry, I forgot that FreeTrade-Zones treat their "workers" worse than slaves (slaves, at least, eat.)

March 19, 2012 at 11:16 am | Reply
  40. oldbear 60

If the US is supplying ANY aid to Mauritania then it should cease forthwith. I'm supprised that the black population of the US hasn't been more vocal in this.... If they put as much effort into this as they do into idolizing their favorite dead celeb perhaps there would be more positive outcomes for the enslaved in Mauritania.

March 19, 2012 at 11:32 am | Reply
    • Mamadou Guisse

Yes my friend Oldbear,
      We, mauritanians in the US, have been and are still trying to get this issue out, but because of the "perceived" partnership in the war against Al Qaida in Islamic maghreb, US authorities are closing their eyes.

Once again, we are standing by, if you know of any group, place where people want to know more about this issue.

March 19, 2012 at 11:54 am | Reply
    • Will

Guys who think like you give my race a bad name, glad yall are dying off soon!!!!!!!

March 19, 2012 at 6:07 pm | Reply
  41. MisterHerman

Bring them all here. We need slaves and they will probably been taking off better than where they are right now. I like slaves. They do what you want and they don't complain. And they work cheap. Better for the economy.

March 19, 2012 at 11:58 am | Reply
  42. T Money

Oh slavery is not that bad. I'm a slave. A slave to the Rhythm...

March 19, 2012 at 12:43 pm | Reply
  43. tim

There is not much of a difference between slavery, indentured servitude & minimum wage. . . it is slavery by degrees.

March 19, 2012 at 12:54 pm | Reply
  44. Redemption23

Whether you believe in God or not, one thing that cannot be denied is the human condition. The one thing we all share as human beings is the heart. Scripture speaks about the heart, " The heart is deceitful above all things,
    and desperately sick;
    who can understand it? Jer 17:9. Jesus often referred to himself as love. Why? Because love is the highest virtue one can have, and out of love comes patience, tolerance, kindness and mercy. With Christ comes a changing of the heart..........and if you can change the heart, you can change the mind, and if you can change the mind, you can change the way people see and treat one another.

March 19, 2012 at 1:43 pm | Reply
    • Vicki

AMEN and God Bless you!

March 20, 2012 at 2:27 am | Reply
  45. Piyali

Hi, I wanted to donate, but there was no option for paying in dollar.

March 19, 2012 at 3:25 pm | Reply
  46. Stephanie MacD

After reading adn watching this story, I've tweeted to all followers, sent direct messages to others. I've written my Prime Minster, my MP, my MPP, and our province's Minister of Finance (worked for him years ago). I am writing our Premier right now. If one doesn't have money to donate, there are many ways of being heard.

March 19, 2012 at 4:13 pm | Reply
  47. yahya

i am amauritanian living in nouakchott,can see the practice of slavery every where in mauritania even in the capital nkchtt.we need help todestutute the raciste regime of aziz who denies th existence of slavery

March 19, 2012 at 8:24 pm | Reply
  48. hgfcyicf

In Sudan and Mauritania and parts of Mali and Chad the slavery vacated by the abolishion of what is called Arab slavery still continue in pockets of the country (explained in the video by Ali Mazrui). It is often cited that the Arab slave trade is still an ongoing activity, especially in places such as Sudan and Mauritania. And this is true, despite it being legally outlawed.

March 19, 2012 at 8:41 pm | Reply
  49. yahya

please dont forget the role of ira .in the fight against slavery in mauritania.ira the mouvement of birame ould abeid

March 19, 2012 at 9:16 pm | Reply
  50. ely r

شكرا للقيمين علي الموقع وشكرا أساسا علي الاهتمام بموضوع العبودية في موريتانيا وبوصفي موريتانيا ومناضل ضد العبودية والعنصرية وعضو قيادي في مبادرة انبعاث الحركة الانعتاقية في موريتانيا التي يترأسها بيرام ولد اده ولد اعبيدي أدعوا جميع الاخوة المناهضين لرق و دعاة الحرية والمساواة والعدالة الي مد يد العون لمبادرتنا حتي تتمكن من استأصال هذا الدء البغيض من موريتانيا

March 19, 2012 at 9:31 pm | Reply
  51. Charles Jacobs

I broke the story of slavery in Mauritania in 1994 in the New York Times, with my partner, Mohammed Athie. You can see us on PBS speaking about this at: http://www.iabolish.org

March 19, 2012 at 11:29 pm | Reply
    • Pam

16a1413514fWhats up very cool web site!! Man .. Beautiful .. Superb .. I will bookmark your web site and take the feeds alditionaldyc2a1KI'm satisfied to search out so many helpful info right here within the post, we want work out more techniques on this regard, thank you for sharing. . . . . . 187

April 8, 2012 at 7:07 am | Reply
  52. Charles Jacobs

I broke the story of slavery in Mauritania in 1994 in the New York Times, with my partner, Mohammed Athie. You can see us discuss this on PBS 17 years ago... at http://www.iabolish.org

March 19, 2012 at 11:31 pm | Reply
  53. Anton

Slavery does indeed exist in Mauritania, and it always seems to be pushed under the rug.When I was a flight attendant and flew the Ls Palmas/Nouadhibou route we had occasion to layover and I got to know the country on many trips extended into holiday. It was shameful then, and shameful now. Kudos to CNN and others for bringing this to the forefront.. Somethings never change and the Mauritanian government needs to get in sync with the 21st century.

March 20, 2012 at 5:02 pm | Reply
  54. Carlos Sea

""IT, IS ! ! ! , Self EVIDENT! , THAT ""–***ALL MEN -{ HUMANITY }-ARE CREATED, """***EQUAL***""", AN undeniable GOD GIVEN RIGHT, BY OUR CREATOR, "SCRATCH THE EPIDERMIS, - ALL "" THE SAME "" !!!, NO CLASS, NO BELIEVES, NO POLITICS, NO RELIGIONS, NO CREED, NO COLOR, NO FAMILY ANCESTRY, NO BODERS, NO COUNTRY, NO HEMISPHERE, SOUTH, NOR NORTH, NOR, EAST, OR WEST, FROM POLE TO POLE, FROM , "WE ARE HORNED ""NAKED, WE WILL RETURN TO DUST, WITHOUT! ! ! , C.Sea.......

March 20, 2012 at 5:57 pm | Reply
    • Charles Jacobs

the real story here, obscured by most media coverage, is that the slaves are Black African Muslims and the slavers are white Arab Muslims..... Very Politically Incorrect. see http://www.iabolish.org for the full story.

March 20, 2012 at 6:17 pm | Reply
  55. tron

Why doesen't the NAACP do something to help these people?

March 21, 2012 at 12:24 pm | Reply
    • Charles Jacobs

Because they have a potential conflict: the oppressors here are Arab Muslims and the oppressed are Black Muslims and they may not want to pick a fight with Minister Farrakhan, who covers up the enslavement of blacks by Arabs. See this at http://www.iabolish.org

March 21, 2012 at 12:44 pm | Reply
      • Cecil

that stupid shi*?*do you* nick ,and dont let ydabony tell you ,you are wrong on how you live your life.just like q is not gonna let anybosy stop him from finishing this project becouse i know that he dose not care what others think of him and that is what makes q a real man and that is why he is who he is and got where is is today .AS 4 YOU NICK you are the same way with what you and your lover dose with your whip YOU GO BOY okay.

April 7, 2012 at 8:15 pm |
  56. Spartaqus

Please go to to this page on facebook you we see people discusing on the topic

March 22, 2012 at 9:00 am | Reply
  57. Spartaqus

Please go to to this page on facebook you we see people discusing on the topic

March 22, 2012 at 9:01 am | Reply
  58. Wayne Barboza

My word,Is there some thing personal with CNN ? Why is it all other post here, but mine has a note"Your comment is awaiting moderation" ? and my comment does ? What's the reason? What moderation ? Is anyone seeing my comments besides me ? What if a take my comment back about Mr. Lemon...I personal like the guy.but like the Sanford case.. Koone 2012.enough said,..actors or journalist who will tell the truth of Africa and Africans if you guys don't ?...

March 22, 2012 at 9:12 pm | Reply
  59. mary palmore

In the name...'lord i cant believe this...i didnt know that the world was so sad....'lord now i see why u are so upset...Lord bless this foundation...they need you real bad...there is where alot of your childrens are growing up to hate...lord move fast and bless them all...they need u to help them wth fundings for anthing to help keep them safe...keep food to eat..clothing...etc...lord please help the mothers fathers daughters all of your children in the world be able to live life like u promised them....lord do something fast...i need you to ease some of this stress off me so i can finish out my ways and my goings threw my journey.....in the name.....FACES

March 24, 2012 at 11:07 pm | Reply
  60. observer

where is the black outrage in america? blacks owning black slaves. why doesn't the parasite black reverends and leaders express outrage and demand something be done? they only want to start racial fires here and pretend slavery i america still exits and did not end 160 years ago.

March 25, 2012 at 9:59 am | Reply
    • Charles Jacobs

The slavers are not black, but dark skinned Arab/Muslims..

March 25, 2012 at 10:48 am | Reply
    • Sinz

16a13b35f7You can certainly see your etpxreise in the work you write. The world hopes for even more passionate writers like you who aren't afraid to say how they believe. At all times go after your heart. 187

April 8, 2012 at 7:39 pm | Reply
  61. Mr. D

The U.N. is an international organization that should condemn human slavery around the world. I believe this would set a tone and cause many countries to take a closer look at any relationship they may have with a country that still allows this situation to exist. You may think that I'm being naive to think this would have any effect but I don't really think so. Every action has a reaction and I believe this would be a positive one. I believe people all over the world look to public organizations,figures,and the media to proclaim for them issues that must be delt with. Here's my example, If I were to make a public statement perhaps a few people would listen, if I could get the media to attend it would become a small paragraph in the local paper. However, if our President, the Pope, or any other foreign leader were to make the same type of statement thousands if not millions of people would become aware and many would react to it. I hope I haven't bored you. What do I want you to do? Send an e-mail to friends, relatives,gov't officals or the U.N. asking them to get involved with this issue. Thank you for letting me share.

March 25, 2012 at 6:28 pm | Reply
  62. Mr. D

I have a suggestion. If retail store that offer refunds on bottle and can returns, perhaps a collection site for the refund slips or cash donations at the service center or check out could be set up. I think a personal contact would have to be made to these sites with collection containers and information. Perhaps High School Seniors or College Students would be will to take this on a project? I don't have all the particulars figured out but I do think it would work.

March 25, 2012 at 6:46 pm | Reply
  63. Bella

This is a very sad scenario, how can you own another human being. I live in Africa (Kenya actually) so I have never seen slavery, what Mauritania needs is a lot of prayer. I am praying about it to see what God will have me do, it is beyond belief.

March 26, 2012 at 5:02 am | Reply
  64. M

The thing about God, as we will all one day see, is that you don't have the option as to weather He is real or not. He is and he is going to judge us all one day no matter how "holier than thou" some of you obviously feel. I recommend to all to hit your knees and if you don't know Jesus as your Savior then draw nigh unto Him. I promise you will not be truly happy, never be truly filled otherwise. It is a God shaped hole inside of you. Type whatever you want on this post and act like you've got this, that, and the other and/or how you are happy without Him but don't do it on my account as I promise I know you're lying. I won't be the one judging you though, I'll just be praying for you. And for all of those who do know Jesus I recommend we all pray for the poor people who this post was started in regards to.

March 27, 2012 at 10:13 pm | Reply
  65. Katie

I plan to keep my American dollar in AMERICA!! Sorry, there are thousands who need help right here....

March 28, 2012 at 6:30 am | Reply
  66. flowermissing

"FINISH YOUR ALBUM/MIXTAPE! LAST DAY TO GET ALL THE BEATS FOR $19.99 VOTED BEST BEAT PACKAGE ONLINE! RAP RnB POP INSTRUMENTAS @ 7DOLLABEATS(.)COM 7DOLLABEATS(dot)COM

March 29, 2012 at 6:42 am | Reply
  67. Bastian Avser

VIOLENT WORLD PSYCHIATRY-PSYCHOLOGY REVEALED(mindless mkultra crimes performed by police and psychiatrists/psychologists)

COMING NEXT....LEARN TRUTH ABOUT DAVID DUKE OR OBAMA OR RATHER US GOVERNMENT – 70 YEARS OLD NEWS(including Eastern European Ethnic cleansing for the sake of Slavic super state or Soviet Union number two). WHY TO TALK ABOUT MIND CONTROL WHEN WE ARE DEALING WITH ETHNIC CLEANSING.

All related to WHITES ARE NOT WELCOME IN AMERICA ANY LONGER !!! http://www.youtube.com/user/BostjanAvsec or rather http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xleq3o OBAMA'S HEALTH CARE RECORDED LIVE IN 2009 !!! EXILING WHITES(US citizens) WITH EXTREME PREJUDICE AND IMPORTING NON WHITES IMMIGRATION REQUIREMENTS FREE !!! WHY TO ACCEPT LIABILITIES FOR CRIMES COMMITTED WHEN WE CAN SIMPLY ASSASSINATE OUR VICTIMS(YOU) THANKS TO HUMAN RIGHTS ORGANIZATIONS AND FREE PRESS/MEDIA(most severe CENSORSHIP OF GENOCIDE in entire history of human kind) !! NOT HUMAN RIGHTS COURTS, BUT ORGANIZERS OF GENOCIDE AGAINST WHITES AND SPONSORS OF BOGUS "MULTICULTURALISM" CLAIMS AT EXPENSE OF WHITES !!!

REMINDER...MY YOUTUBE ACCOUNT WAS HIJACKED(March 07th, 2012) BY US GOVERNMENT WHILE PRIMARY E-MAIL AS WELL AS BLOGS WERE ALL SHUT DOWN FOR THE SAKE OF CENSORSHIP REGARDING GENOCIDE AGAINST ME PERSONALLY THAT INVOLVED ABDUCTIONS / MK-ULTRA BRAINWASHING / FORCED BRAIN ELECTRODE – CHIP IMPLANTS / HUMAN EXPERIMENTATION / BLACKLISTING / FORCEFUL UNEMPLOYMENT AND ASSASSINATIONS AGAINST WHITE(under "NAZI" lie) CIVILIAN POPULATION TODAY IN 2011/2012 ACROSS THE EUROPE AND NORTHERN AMERICA !!!

March 29, 2012 at 2:13 pm | Reply
  68. nathan

whip whip whip whip whip whip

March 30, 2012 at 3:32 pm | Reply
    • nathan

they should stop slavery cause it not cool

March 30, 2012 at 3:38 pm | Reply
  69. KKK1234

whip whip whip whip whip

March 30, 2012 at 3:35 pm | Reply
  70. Charles Jacobs

The slaves are Muslim; the masters are Muslim. See http://www.iabolish.org

March 30, 2012 at 3:52 pm | Reply
    • Herb Skelton

Thank you Charles Jacobs, the only clear thought out of a pocket full of mumbles. These kind folk were at the forefront of slavery long before we white asses came along.

April 2, 2012 at 3:32 am | Reply
  71. Avsec Bostjan

USE OF MKULTRA + HUNGER GAMES TODAY....STATE OF THE ART EXPLANATION ON MIND CONTROL TECHNIQUES(violent world of government psychiatry/psychology and police revealed..... learn exactly per how is done and by whom... use of psychology/psychiatry for mass population or ethnic cleansing as well as crimes to which we witness daily on behalf of Zionism/communism/liberalism). SELF ELECTED GOVERNMENTS GOING AS FAR AS USING PEDOPHILIA TO RESOLVE THEIR MINDLESS CRIMINAL POLITICAL ISSUES AGAINST TARGETED VICTIMS WHILE BLAIMING IT ALL ON CHURCH !!! REAL 911 REVEALED !!!

COMING NEXT....LEARN TRUTH ABOUT RUSSIAN COMMUNIST APPARATCHIK ALIKE GANGSTER AND TRAITOR DAVID DUKE OR 70 YEARS OLD US GOVERNMENT OBAMA NEWS(including Eastern European Ethnic cleansing for the sake of Slavic super state or Soviet Union number two). WHY TO TALK ABOUT MIND CONTROL WHEN WE ARE DEALING WITH ETHNIC CLEANSING(that is exactly why they insist us talking about mind control !!!).

For fast updates use http://www.facebook.com/people/Loki-Nagrind/100001962176474

All related to WHITES ARE NOT WELCOME IN AMERICA ANY LONGER !!! http://www.youtube.com/user/BostjanAvsec or rather http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xleq3o OBAMA'S HEALTH CARE RECORDED LIVE IN 2009 !!! EXILING WHITES(US citizens) WITH EXTREME PREJUDICE AND IMPORTING NON WHITES IMMIGRATION REQUIREMENTS FREE !!! WHY TO ACCEPT LIABILITIES FOR CRIMES COMMITTED WHEN WE CAN SIMPLY ASSASSINATE OUR VICTIMS(YOU) THANKS TO HUMAN RIGHTS ORGANIZATIONS AND FREE PRESS/MEDIA(most severe CENSORSHIP OF GENOCIDE in entire history of human kind) !! NOT HUMAN RIGHTS COURTS, BUT ORGANIZERS OF GENOCIDE AGAINST WHITES AND SPONSORS OF BOGUS "MULTICULTURALISM" $$$ CLAIMS AT EXPENSE OF PERSECUTED WHITES(while minorities are awarded for and instructed by governments in bogus human rights claims, whites are simply killed if not perverted in multiculturalism garbage) !!!

March 31, 2012 at 6:19 pm | Reply
    • Herb Skelton

Take 10 Valium, a horse laxative and then hold your breath for about 45 minutes. Nothing you have dribbled from your mind makes any sense.

April 2, 2012 at 3:29 am | Reply
  72. fix hard water

Hello there, I discovered your site by means of Google whilst looking for a related topic, your web site came up, it seems good. I have bookmarked to favourites|added to bookmarks.

April 3, 2012 at 8:43 pm | Reply
  73. Daniel Cocciardi

So instead of being "slaves" they will be "freed" and unemployed. Great job! I hate people who impose modern American values on other countries as if we were somehow better.

April 5, 2012 at 7:14 am | Reply
  74. dennis

So exactly how does a Republican publicly argue FOR slavery without thinking they will sound racist? They whine, "don't help out those black slaves in other countries, keep our precious money here in America where we had hundreds of years of black slaves, cause we should help out our fellow (white) Americans first, though we don't do that either." How obvious it is these days to tell who is a racist, they openly rail against any movement to end horrifying slavery right now in modern times – I can tell you who is a Republican commentor based purely on which side of this issue they are on – Helping slaves become free – liberal. Arguing that we shouldn't help slaves become free – conservative. Case closed, conservatives are always FOR slavery, they just didn't realize until now that they still had the option. CONSERVATIVE REPUBLICANS ARE STILL ANGRY THAT SLAVERY ENDED HERE, THEY MUST BE GOING INSANE FEARING THAT THE LAST STRONGHOLD OF SLAVERY IN THE SAHARA MIGHT BE REFORMED BY A CHARITY FUNDED BY LIBERAL DOLLARS – MODERN SLAVERY IN MAURITANIA MUST BE A SYMBOLIC SHANGRILA FOR THEM. I'LL BET THEY'RE DAYDREAMING THIS DESERT IS A UTOPIAN PARADISE AFTER THIS ARTICLE, PROBABLY EVEN WONDERING IF THEY CAN BRING BACK SLAVERY IN AMERICA, NOW THAT THIS ARTICLE GIVES THEM A LITTLE HOPE. SORRY, NOT GOING TO HAPPEN – ROMNEY IS GOING TO LOSE...HA HA.

April 5, 2012 at 6:13 pm | Reply

76. dennis

April 5, 2012 at 6:14 pm | Reply
    • Sodomite

You rabid, bro??

May 3, 2012 at 2:11 pm | Reply
  77. Poetry

It is the best time to make some plans for the long run and it is time to be happy. I've learn this post and if I may just I desire to recommend you few interesting issues or advice. Perhaps you could write subsequent articles regarding this article. I wish to learn even more things about it!

April 6, 2012 at 4:40 am | Reply
  78. Pharmf174

Hello! ebeagkf interesting ebeagkf site! I'm really like it! Very, very ebeagkf good!

April 7, 2012 at 6:06 pm | Reply
  79. Pharmg350

Hello! fdcdeef interesting fdcdeef site! I'm really like it! Very, very fdcdeef good!

April 7, 2012 at 6:07 pm | Reply
  80. Naty

16a12635189I loved as much as you'll receive criared out right here. The sketch is tasteful, your authored subject matter stylish. nonetheless, you command get bought an impatience over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come more formerly again since exactly the same nearly a lot often inside case you shield this hike. 187

April 8, 2012 at 7:04 am | Reply
  81. Sidi

Dear CNN I am slave of Mauritania I am leaving in Virginia of USA coming running from slavery looking for America dream from reading and knew America I face the similar of what I see in africa when come doing to low the make me taking a pled of gilt for a crime I don't have nothing to do with not giving me my do praises I think if I was a withe man will be different that is slavery turn a man from inisent to criminal that just like turning a free man to a slave

April 17, 2012 at 7:37 pm | Reply
    • Charles Jacobs

I am President of the American Anti-Slavery Group and would like to talk to you....
      charlesjacobs123@gmail.com

April 17, 2012 at 7:46 pm | Reply
    • Sodomite

Maybe you should stop putting "slave of Mauritania" as past work experience on your resumes and your chance of obtaining the "America dream" will increase.

May 3, 2012 at 2:20 pm | Reply
      • Abigail

Your comment setysm ate my last comment and spit it back out in 2 parts.httperf –hog –timeout=60 –client=0/1 –server=localhost –port=10000 –uri=/ –rate=4000 –send-buffer=4096 –recv-buffer=16384 –num-conns=40000 –num-calls=1httperf: warning: open file limit > FD_SETSIZE; limiting max. # of open files to FD_SETSIZEMaximum connect burst length: 40Total: connections 40000 requests 39975 replies 20859 test-duration 114.926 sConnection rate: 348.0 conn/s (2.9 ms/conn, <=26959 concurrent connections) Connection time [ms]: min 233.0 avg 6634.8 max 72470.5 median 3327.5 stddev 9396.5 Connection time [ms]: connect 4989.3 Connection length [replies/conn]: 1.000Request rate: 347.8 req/s (2.9 ms/req) Request size [B]: 62.0Reply rate [replies/s]: min 0.0 avg 189.6 max 1384.3 stddev 392.4 (22 samples) Reply time [ms]: response 3230.8 transfer 0.0 Reply size [B]: header 38.0 content 5.0 footer 0.0 (total 43.0) Reply status: 1xx=0 2xx=20859 3xx=0 4xx=0 5xx=0CPU time [s]: user 2.43 setysm 112.48 (user 2.1% setysm 97.9% total 100.0%) Net I/O: 28.7 KB/s (0.2*10^6 bps)Errors: total 19141 client-timo 583 socket-timo 0 connrefused 0 connreset 18558 Errors: fd-unavail 0 addrunavail 0 ftab-full 0 other 0

August 1, 2012 at 4:30 pm |
  82. Joe

Yeah! All the money goes to help slaves. After expenses, of course. :-)

April 17, 2012 at 9:39 pm | Reply
  83. grow hair faster

I do not even know the way I ended up right here, however I believed this post used to be good. I don't realize who you might be but definitely you are going to a famous blogger if you are not already. Cheers!

April 23, 2012 at 1:12 pm | Reply
  84. I Am The Beast Sssotlohiefmjn

I do not want any of my tax money to help these nations, I do not care if they have slaves I want my nations people to be about their own house first and not sticking their noses up the rear exit tube on every other nation in the world. Here in america we are enslaved many ways but here we go spouting off about others we have no business doing so, it is vile.

April 25, 2012 at 6:54 am | Reply
  85. cash machine workshop

Hello, Neat post. There is a problem along with your web site in internet explorer, could check this? IE nonetheless is the market leader and a good component of people will pass over your wonderful writing due to this problem.

April 28, 2012 at 1:57 am | Reply
  86. Sodomite

Can someone just please make a Facebook page so I can click "Like" and end slavery forever?

May 3, 2012 at 2:04 pm | Reply
  87. VacanteUngaria.ro

Woah this weblog is magnificent i really like studying your articles. Stay up the good paintings! You realize, many individuals are searching around for this info, you can aid them greatly.

June 25, 2012 at 3:59 pm | Reply
  88. Pharmd422

Hello! adkggdc interesting adkggdc site! I'm really like it! Very, very adkggdc good!

July 24, 2012 at 7:15 pm | Reply
  89. Pharma229

Hello! dddgaeb interesting dddgaeb site! I'm really like it! Very, very dddgaeb good!

July 24, 2012 at 7:15 pm | Reply
  90. Jack 2

Look at that ols singer in the picture. That's when they were made in America. They last forever.

January 11, 2013 at 11:05 am | Reply
  91. Jack 2

Read these comments...so many stupid people. Now I do believe the average IQ is aroud 100.

January 11, 2013 at 11:08 am | Reply
  92. Pharmd869

Hello! gbdakaf interesting gbdakaf site! I'm really like it! Very, very gbdakaf good!

January 16, 2013 at 1:19 pm | Reply
  93. Renata Radeka

Most of us on this forum want to help. They said themselves they need world's eyes on the subject. Re-post on FB and Twitter, perhaps it gains world attention. PSY did it. Imagine Martin Luther King had social networks at disposal, perhaps the world would be different today.
    Technology will hopefully help one day we send money directly, and we know how it is helping those in need, and we engage in one on one tutoring. Education MUST win. It is becoming manageable thanks to technology. Human need to get entertained should equal the human need to help. If we look at how many people to day are entertained, we must equalize it with how many people are helped. It makes sense. It is possible.

May 18, 2013 at 4:20 am | Reply
  94. Nike Air Max 2013

Your current write-up is a good ideas if you ask me, I adore that which you have got stated, really excellent, looking forward to the following 1 works. Nike Air Max 2013 http://airmaxaustore.1msite.com

August 7, 2013 at 12:33 am | Reply
  95. Mamadou Guisse

Reading my posting, I noticed that I have been taking by the flow of the excitement and left few mistakes through: please read:
    - I live in the US since 9 years
    - We are standing by and READY to give any information ...
    - I have POSTINGS ....

Precipitation leads to confusion. Just excited.

March 19, 2012 at 9:58 am | Reply
  96. Wayne Barboza

Dear Brother,I would like to know more and help in anyway I can, but as you probaly know by know.We too still fight slavery. although we are the most sophiscated slaves in the world. we share the strugtgle of poverty and hunger in the very nieghborhoods I live in. but as a American.former slaves.I have freed myself and family thru a network of trapping and judicial snares. do you have a website ?or a e-mail address so that we my exchange information, there is strength inunity and power in a well informed network. God Bless and I have already made a edited video posted on http://www.planetseeder.com as well as http://www.capeverdean.net and Facebook tweeter

March 22, 2012 at 9:21 pm | Reply