November 11th, 2011

Inside a Nigerian prostitution bust

CNN went undercover with the Mossos d'Esquadra - the human trafficking unit in the Catalonia region of Spain - as it tackled a major investigation into Chinese prostitution in the region.

Now, the unit takes CNN inside another case it has cracked. But this Nigerian prostitution ring had many factors investigators hadn't seen before.

1. abrams haiti

so who cares? much ado about really nothing, nigerian is a failed state, overpopulated and unbelievably ruled by a tactical set of decietfully insecere looters who are unbeliveably corrupt without limits, per xample te whole of global finance deposits in reserves if possible could just be pocketed by any of these insincere corrupt falsifiers who rig themselves in and cause untold hardships to the populance. If u 're gonna ask me the issue of the sony corp inc, film about Nigeria potraying her as a ridiculously decreptic derelic society is factul, never mind the women , they are a bunch of corrupt vessels ,most of them actually. As for Iraq, that is just American piece of cake and bussiness, wht do you xpect of a nation u stormed years ago,u wrecked them and caused untold hardship, we should be waiting for Libyan women's turn too, your liberation is thier death, destructions, fall, woes and nemesis.u are the beast with the teeth and claws of metals, u are Lucifer's hand on earth thank u . Abrams Haiti

November 11, 2011 at 12:39 pm | Reply
    • Maganafeller

Who cares? NORMAL HUMANS DO!!! It's not surprising that this level of shallowness is now coming back to haunt America (of course I have assumed that you are in the US, but if you are in Haiti, this presents a totally different set of issues). We think that we are immune to the ills witnessed in other parts of the world. I imagined that we had learned something from the 9/11 attacks, which proved that what we see out there can, indeed, occur right within our borders. There are opportunists and victims in this Nigerian case. Show some human element...show that you have a heart, read a book, a paper...or even use your brain sometimes.

November 12, 2011 at 11:52 pm | Reply
    • LMFAO

LMAFO!!! Your day will come.

November 15, 2011 at 11:31 am | Reply
  2. seanmcmike

send the Nigerian women back from whereever they are to whereever they came for to that thier bowler capped happy for a really sincere lecture

November 11, 2011 at 12:49 pm | Reply
    • Maganafeller

I have some suggestions for you. I couldn't make out the point you were striving to convey ...for the simple reason that it seems like English isn't a language you communicate in very well. Try working on your spelling and grammar....Trust me, it works wonders. Your thoughts will convey clearly...and your point may very well be taken.

November 12, 2011 at 11:57 pm | Reply
  3. Lost

This world needs to be destroyed.

November 14, 2011 at 2:09 am | Reply
    • LMFAO

Would you destroy your house just because you had a problem with some ants? LMFAO!!! Just kill the ants.

November 15, 2011 at 11:34 am | Reply
  4. Quintus Virgin Dollars

Leave Nigeria and Nigerians alone!!!

November 14, 2011 at 4:39 am | Reply
  5. Quintus Virgin Dollars

Leave Nigeria and Nigerians alone!!!
    We will survive ooo.

November 14, 2011 at 4:43 am | Reply
  6. rockden

Hey There. I discovered your weblog the usage of msn. This is a really smartly written article. I will make sure to bookmark it and return to read extra of your useful information. Thanks for the post. I will definitely return.

November 14, 2011 at 5:59 am | Reply
  7. erick vallely

if you want to end modern day slavery, wouldnt you have to first end the imf and world bank?

November 14, 2011 at 10:20 am | Reply
  8. Pharmf512

Hello! dbfebdk interesting dbfebdk site! I'm really like it! Very, very dbfebdk good!

November 15, 2011 at 10:33 am | Reply
    • Bishu

. In fact that should be the aderer's quote of the week.A lot of aderers have been encouraging me to touch on the MP scandal in England and quite frankly, as much as i would like to, I try not to be too redundant with the material here. But, honestly, it could happen in Nigeria with serious focus and attention and definitely money. However, I do not have the money to push my agenda – a FREE NIGERIA. Anyway, we shall get there. And can I just say that your post on Nigerian women is so on point. Will leave a comment very soon.@ Danny: Exactly. The common person cannot ask those hard questions. they don't have the time or energy, some of them. This is not to suggest that ordinary poor people have not managed to revolutionize the world, we all know it would be foolhardy to make that assertion.nevertheless, I continue to wonder how we get to the point where those who have absolutely nothing, and as such, nothing to lose, will realize that their sheer numbers is enough to demand that things improve. I just hope it happens peacefully, and that it happens soon. Thanks so much for participating in this conversation.@ Unkulu Beauty: (I don't know why I like saying that, but I do, lol!)The frankness of your comment and the reality it contains is not just damning, but frankly, scary, when you consider the implications for the nation's future. Many might disagree, but I believe the country is hanging on a thread and all that is necessary is the right combination of combustibles. Sometimes, I like to think that the rest of the world cannot afford to let the country fail, but I realize that humans are not necessarily rational and so you never know."Is anyone person able to influence anything?"When it comes to Nigeria, I think not. That is the case anywhere actually. What worries me is that, it doesn't even seem as if there is any proper leadership in the country. Unless the chop and quench brigade can be considered leadership.nevertheless, I hold out hope that something good will happen to create a wave of positive change. God knows I would love to be a part of it!Thanks so much for adding to this conversation. Much appreciated.@ everyone: thank you all for participating in this discussion. I am finding it particularly enlightening and hope that is the same for you. Thank you so much for freely sharing your opinions.

March 4, 2012 at 4:08 am | Reply
  9. DETRUTH

Nigeria is not GOOD but if you see the rate WHITE AMERICAN MEN are moving to Nigeria nowadays is very OVERWHELMING.

November 15, 2011 at 3:03 pm | Reply
    • jocky

The only reason the white men rush to Nigeria is for $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ simple as that

November 20, 2011 at 5:31 am | Reply
  10. Roadsniper

Well maybe white american men are moving there for one thing..:.....the women , it goes to show that pigs do migrate to 3rd world countrys to rape!!!!! They have no reason to be there anyways!!!!

November 15, 2011 at 11:19 pm | Reply
    • rex remes

Nothing wrong with some native brown sugar!

November 23, 2011 at 12:42 am | Reply
  11. OCKOCHA

U De Crazy. leave the Supa Eagles aloone.

November 16, 2011 at 3:41 am | Reply
  12. sambol

God will Help our Nation Nigeria

November 18, 2011 at 8:11 am | Reply
    • jocky

I think you will need more than god to sort the probelms in Nigeria, another failed nation waiting to explode

November 20, 2011 at 5:33 am | Reply
      • Prinze

You`r right cos the problems in Nigeria have their headquarters in the west. Ask UK an US if you may wish.

November 20, 2011 at 9:41 am |
      • Usama

Steℓℓa [вηcs] Posted on I'm not a big fan of Kantrell Ann but I think thatChantal Ann, Katia Ann, or Karina Ann sound gorgeous!Hm, how about these eixotc names for girls:Marit /muh-REET/ means pearlKatia /kat-YA/ means pureNaira /nay-RAH/ means large eyesVasara /vuh-suh-RA/ means summerKaja /kah-YAH/ means echoIsla /EYE-lah/ means beautiful paradiseLaila /lay-luh/ (:

March 3, 2012 at 4:11 pm |
  13. too bad

weman are routinely raped so let make some money,no big deal.

November 19, 2011 at 1:33 pm | Reply
  14. Dr Isaac ILEVBAOJE

For any hard-working individual, NIGERIA is a country to live in. NIGERIA is a LAND of OPPORTUNITY.Therefore, for young girls and women to leave the shores of this GREAT NATION and engage in the marketing of their "southern" part is shameful and degrading. These VILE ladies have not counted the cost of their action...the horror, anguish, death and GOD's anger, wrath and fierce judgement on them. Apostle Paul speaking the mind of God by the power of the Holy Ghost warned repeatedly: FLEE FROM FORNICATION. Know ye not that your body is the TEMPLE of the Holy Ghost? On that FINAL DAY we will SURELY and CERTAINLY give ACCOUNT of how we used our BODIES to. GOD ALMIGHTY.

November 21, 2011 at 2:25 am | Reply
  15. victor

wat a shame, all caused by poverty. oh lord save us

November 21, 2011 at 4:05 am | Reply
  16. Mr Osuagu

Nigeria's problem is PDP. until we accept this fact and revolt against PDP, nothing will change.

November 22, 2011 at 5:30 am | Reply
  17. Mr Ben Race

Hello, good day to every one this is Mr Ben Udo an agent in terms of getting sugar mummy any were in Nigeria, so if you know that you need a real sugar mummy or daddy call me today on 08076265935 for me information on how to get one thanks

December 2, 2012 at 9:36 pm | Reply
  18. viajes a jamaica

Heya i am for the primary time here. I found this board and I find It really useful & it helped me out much. I hope to provide something again and aid others such as you aided me.

March 18, 2013 at 7:16 pm | Reply
  19. obat kanker payudara

Hi there, I found your website via Google even as searching for a similar topic, your web site came up, it appears great. I've added to my favourites|added to bookmarks.

May 16, 2013 at 4:44 am | Reply